These rules are common sense and one would think men would know better to break these rules. But
common sense is in short supply, especially when men come to Thailand.
1. Do not get emotionally involved with a bar girl.
2. Think with the big head, not the little one.
3. Do not sponsor a whore unless you are happy with having a business relationship.
4. If a woman is talking about how she needs money on the first few dates, chances are she’s looking to do the George Jefferson - move it on up… to the East side. You are the golden ticket and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
5. If you decide to ignore the previous rule, only give an amount that does not hurt.
6. Don’t buy into the bullshit - the buffalo died, mama sick, Daddy run away, I nobody, etc.
7. Just because a woman cries poor doesn't mean you have to come to her rescue, as Capt. Save a ho would do.
8. Just because she isn’t working as a whore doesn’t necessarily mean she is a good girl.
9. An internet relationship is an incomplete relationship. Get to know the girl in person and in her day to day interactions before professing your undying love. In fact, if you come to Thailand to see her, do not spend all your time with her. Get to know Thailand on your own.
10. Look for women who have jobs, preferably good ones, or who are attempting to build a future on their own.
11. If the woman you are dating ever makes a serious threat, leave, boot her, whatever - if you end up leaving her you’re headed for a world of trouble.
12. Remember your own culture - not “this is Thailand, this is how we do it.” This means you should not feel obligated to pay sin-sod, especially if it is an exorbitant amount.
13. You are responsible for opening and closing your wallet. Women do not forcibly take money from men. Those interested in a man’s money usually do so by coercion.
14. If you are unsure of someone’s gender, move on to the next person. Unless you’re into that sort of thing.
15. Be the man in the relationship
16. Learn Thai before getting into a serious relationship
Available on Amazon
in Print and Kindle formats