Here are my six New Year's promises:
1. Stop swearing - hmmmm...not so sure about this one. Cut down, yes, stop completely...not so sure.
2. Lose 10 Kilos - not only do I want to do this, I need to. And I will.
3. Make better videos - I know the standard I want my videos to be and right now I have a ways to go. Equipment and experience will help and by the end of the year I think they'll be better.
4. Take five trips outside of Thailand - Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, India, and Africa or Nepal - I should be able to take three or four trips. Hitting five places in a year will be slightly more challenging but I think I can achieve this goal.
5. Walk from the southern most part of Thailand to the northern most part of the country - this one will have much to do with my overall health and especially the state of my right hip, which was fractured many years ago.
6. One other I forgot - blog at least four times a week! I make videos daily, or almost daily, I want to focus on getting my site to where I want it to be.
Available on Amazon
in Print and Kindle formats