Funding / Sponsorship
Thanks for visiting my website. An American in Bangkok, the videos on YouTube and my photography projects depend on your support and allows me to to work independently. My goal is to bring cool information and interesting culture from Thailand, Southeast Asia, and other select areas of the world to you via photos and guerrilla-style video for your entertainment and edification...of course, in my own inimitable manner.
Each time I set out to photograph or film a project, I use my own money to do so. Time and money are limited commodities. In addition to the time I spend, I also outlay a considerable sum for cameras, lenses, memory cards, photo storage, film and film development (yes, I also shoot film), computer upgrades, photo prints, website hosting, marketing and equipment maintenance.
Each project costs from several hundred to several thousands of dollars to produce, the majority of which comes out of my pocket. In most cases, no income is generated from these projects for several months to several years. I am reluctant to ask for anything without giving anything in return, so if after reading the above information you are still interested, here are a number of ways you can help.
1. Watch my YouTube videos
2. Make a purchase through Amazon.
3. Purchase one of my fine art prints at ScottMallon.net
4. Purchase my latest book, They Call Me Farang. Available in print, Kindle and audio formats.
5. Become a VIP member of this website. The cost is just $49.95 per year.
6. If you need help with a Thailand-related issue, purchase an hour long Skype consultation for $60.
7. Support me thru Patreon. You can become a MONTHLY Patron or a PER VIDEO Patron.
8. If you feel my work is worth supporting, make a donation through PayPal..
9. If you have any used or unwanted equipment, film camera bodies, lenses, etc., perhaps I can put these items to good use. If so, contact me for further details.