HELP SUPPORT MY EFFORTS
Thanks for visiting my website. An American in Bangkok, the videos on YouTube and my photography projects depend on your support and allows me to to work independently. My goal is to bring cool information and interesting culture to you from Thailand, Southeast Asia, and other select areas via photos and guerrilla-style video for your entertainment and edification.
Each time I set out to photograph or film a project, I use my own money to do so. Time and money are limited commodities. In addition to the time I spend, I also outlay a considerable sum for cameras, lenses, memory cards, photo storage, film and film development (yes, I also shoot film), computer upgrades, photo prints, website hosting, marketing and equipment maintenance.
Project costs range from very little to several thousands of dollars to produce, the majority of which comes out of my pocket. In most cases, no income is generated from these projects for several months to several years. I am reluctant to ask for anything without giving anything in return, so if after reading the above information you are still interested, here are a number of ways you can help.
1. Watch my YouTube videos
2. Make a purchase through Amazon (no additional cost to you).
3. Purchase one of my fine art prints at ScottMallon.net
4. Purchase one of my two books: They Call Me Farang: Short Stories by An American In Bangkok or Ask Me Anything: Letters From Farang. Available in print and Kindle formats.
5. Become a VIP member of this website. The cost is just $49.95 per year. Click below to see what your money gets.
6. Support me thru Patreon. You can become a MONTHLY Patron or a PER VIDEO Patron.
7. If you feel my work is worth supporting, make a donation through PayPal..
8. If you need help with a Thailand or Asia-related issue, purchase an hour long Skype consultation for $60.
9. If you have any unwanted photography equipment; camera bodies, lenses, etc., perhaps I can put these items to good use. If so, contact me for further details.